Thursday, February 26, 2009

Called to Serve Him!

Dear Elder Russell:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Nicaragua Managua Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months.

You should report to the Missionary Training Center at Provo, Utah on Wednesday, 13 May 2009. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language...

I want to testify of the truthfulness of the gospel and of the power of revelation. I know through the power of the Holy Ghost that this is the mission that God would have me serve. I know that Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ in a grove of trees and that we can know through the power of the Book of Mormon, that he was a Prophet of God. I look forward to serving my Master with great anticipation!