Sunday, January 18, 2009

College in Review!

So I have been pretty busy since school started and I kept forgeting my camera when I had time to update my blog (I know, excuses excuses...), but I finally did it. Since I have been having quite the adventure since September, I figured I would give you a little overview of some of the activites I have been doing while I have been away at school.

Here is just a list of some of them:

Football Games!
Volleyball (woot)
Dances Parties (every holiday and weekend between)
FHE
Dates
Social Gatherings (aka Hanging out)
Church Functions
Devotionals
Meetings
Dinners (mmm)
Temple
Shopping
Bowling
Movies
Road Trips...oh and Classes too :) ...You get the idea!

Here are just a few pictures of some of the things I have been up too!


Turkey Bowl with the Elders Quorum
Dressing Up for Halloween (I dont even know who I am?!)

Trip up to Conference with Danny and Mark


Temple Square at Christmas=Very Pretty



Picture Scavenger Hunt: A Human Pyramid